10/11/2009

1 month old

I think we got her smiling here!


Both the kids had to put on this hat...it's Ryan's tradition or something!


Pete was having fun blowing on Caitlyn's toes. She tolerated it!
Pete is in to building towers lately, this is the one he built in the pantry...I'm amazed at how the bigger things went on top and it all stayed up without falling!

Caitlyn got her first petticure last weekend thanks to Grandma Lana and Aunt Jeana.

Christopher was having so much fun "farming" on the blanket I was trying to tie. It worked out, just a bit of a mess!

Christopher & Caitlyn had their first bath together last weekend, Caitlyn love the water just as much as Pete does, she just has to learn to float as well as him yet!


It seems like with 2 kids the posts just keep getting longer...maybe after I go back to work there won't be so much going on all the time!
This week Caitlyn turned 1 month old. She is doing great, but still not a wonderful sleeper. She usually sleeps only 3 hours at a time, maybe 4, and once has slept 5 hours at night. I'm hoping for more 5 hour stretches!

Christopher has been sick this past week, even though you'd never know it by looking at the pictures from the past week. Saturday night he started out with a cough and cold, and after starting to do better on Tuesday he began running a fever that night. He continued with the fever through Thursday, and then Friday night came up with a little viral rash. Right now, other than a little cough and cold, he continues with his "polka dots" although they look much better. Luckily he hasn't shared it...yet!

Time is flying by...only 3 1/2 more weeks until I go back to work. I'm really enjoying my time home, and have way too much to do before I go back! I'll get it all done yet though! This past week both grandmas came and painted Caitlyn's room. It looks really nice...as soon as I get things up on the wall we'll get up a picture.

No comments: